Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random Things I Love

I thought it would be fun to share a few things I can't seem to get enough of.
What are some of yours?

Mangos are so delightful, i enjoy making mango smoothies or adding them to my salad.
Mexican hot chocolate has been my favorite treat this winter. I add whip cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Staying home on a sunday afternoon and enjoying a good novel. It really doesn't matter if its a novel or magazine or  even a cook book lol.
                                               I adore Frida Kahlo her work is amazing!

Every chance I get I'm buying a new shade of nail polish. I'm wearing emerald green on my toes now :).

Vintage tea sets are so pretty to me I have two sets of my own.

Shades of blue which reminds me of the ocean.

Tribal beads are so beautiful. I just made a friend a bracelet with some African tribal beads.

I love yoga it keeps me centered and balanced. My yoga instructor is amazing.







2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Sunday afternoons reading a book & nail polish (I love painting my nails!)

    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of your "things i love" are ones i would also choose. :)

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete